Led by the creative visionary of photographer Terri Hanlon, this scene was romantically wild, fresh and fruity. The beautiful entangled wedding arch and freshly dressed long wooden two-tiered bridal table were the heros of the day, highlighted by perfectly paired detail and flavor punched dishes by Chef Niki Gillman.
“Citrus Dreams” was recently published on Polka Dot Bride. Check it out HERE!
- Photographer: Terri Hanlon Photography
- Makeup and Hair Stylist: Sunshine Brides
- Gowns: Goddess By Nature
- Cake: The Sweet Society Co.
- Florist: Wallflower
- Accessories: Little White Couture
- Stationary: September Creative
- Model: Abigail Morley
- Model Agency: BUSY Models
- Wooden Chair & Table: Terina Smith Recycling Artist
- Styling: Jenni Sellan